Getting our children out on the hill is hard! Sometimes we get frustrated and lose our patience. Deep down we all just want to have fun, skiing with our kids.
At Raising Little Rippers we know that personalized, one-on-one coaching will get you there.
Personalized Coaching is for Ski Mamas who want to get out on the hill with their kids and help them progress in the sport of skiing. For Mamas who want skiing to become a family activity and are comfortable guiding their little's as they learn new skills.
Whether your child has never been on the snow before or is ready to master the powder, a personalized lesson plan will help you teach them to ski with joy and with ease.
Even if you're supplementing your own instruction with ski school lessons, you will inevitably spend a good amount of time on snow with your kids. That is the point after all!
Personalized coaching serves to guide you and your child through the new skills and new terrain that you wish to conquer over the season.
A Personalized Coaching Season Pass includes:
All the benefits of our Shred Mamas Group Coaching program -
- Membership and 24 hour access to Shred Mamas Online Ski School
- Access to all E-courses listed on our LEARNING page
- Members only forum to share your stoke, air your challenges, find each other, ask questions and receive coaching in between our live coaching sessions.
- Weekly, live Q&A sessions with your coach Nelly Thomas (recorded for your convenience)
- An early season consultation with Coach Nelly via video conference
- The creation of 4 personalized lesson plans for you and your child(ren), including PDF instructions and video tutorials.
- All season access to your private coach via email for all Q&A